I will begin with pointing out the obvious; The new iPad is not a new version but merely an S. S in this case as we all know stands for suckers. Over the past 48 hours I have read countless articles pointing out all the new-found benefits of the New iPad. Most of the advocates are just hardcore Apple bulls supporting their position. The tech analysis and demand story they have presented is nothing short of laughable.
Let’s break down the new iPad:
- Oh boy a 8 mp’s camera allows me to become a professional photographer.
- By far the biggest “scamming” point of the new product. If quality of photography mattered to anyone who was looking at the product, they would go buy a $60 camera from best buy. Why? Because it has twice the mp’s (16 mp’s).
- It is completely not redesigned and has no new curb appeal.
- The new iPad is not thinner or sleeker; It has all the same characteristics and is actually larger and heavier.
- 4G LTE will allow me to not access data through walls.
- Not only is the 4G LTE world a fractured and confusing one. Those who are somewhat intelligent are telling me that it won’t work in Europe. I know things are bad over there, but so bad no one can afford Apple products? (F.Y.I. LTE stands for Long Term Evolution)
- The new features will be an incentive to buy the new product.
- That was just in here for laughs and giggles. The point which I will make below and you should already be familiar with being a half intelligent human being, is that this product does not capture new consumers. This instead pushes consumers to the lower tiered iPad 2.
“Sometimes when you innovate, you make mistakes. It is best to admit them quickly, and get on with improving them” – Steve Jobs